I. The use of the Holderness Community Church is free and without charge for church members. This includes the use of the sanctuary for weddings, funerals, and other religious ceremonies. This also includes the use of the basement and kitchen for private gatherings as well as the Annex. Please leave the area(s) used in the condition you found them.
A. The Annex and its kitchenette are available dependent upon their use for the seasonal rummage sales. Advanced reservation is necessary.
B. The Holderness Community Church does not allow Masonic rituals of any kind in the building (neither in the sanctuary, the basement, nor in the Annex).
C. Church members must abide by the same rules as non-members (see below).
D. Please notify HCC of your intention to use the space(s) at least 72 hours ahead of time to ensure heat and/or ventilation.
II. Non members may use the facilities at HCC
1. The sanctuary may be used for funerals, weddings, and other religious ceremonies. HCC does not allow Masonic rituals of any kind in the building (neither in the sanctuary, the basement, nor the Annex).
2. HCC charges a non-refundable $150 fee to reserve and/or use the sanctuary.
a. HCC does not have a traditional organ but a clavinola.
b. There is an additional $100 fee for use of the clavinola. This fee is required should you use the HCC organist or an outside organist. If using an outside organist, he/she must meet with the HCC organist prior to the event for instruction on using and playing the clavinola. If using the HCC organist, the clavinola fee covers the organist.
B. Basement and Annex/ Annex Kitchen
1. Use of the basement and Annex/ Annex kitchen is by donation. HCC is a 501C3 organization. Your donation is tax deductible.
2. Availability of the Annex and its kitchen is dependent upon the seasonal rummage sales. Please contact the church for availability.
3. Please leave facilities in the condition you found them.
4. No alcoholic beverages are allowed anywhere on the church property.
5. No smoking is allowed in the church buildings.
C. Use of all facilities by non-members requires at least a 2-week prior reservation to ensure heat, ventilation, and readiness.
Please contact Peg Winton (968-7643) or Amanda Loud (536-1343) for additional information and/or reservations.